TOUR PLAYER PROGRAMS Includes
The following options are available to Champions Golf Academy Tour Player Program participants.
- Access to the CGA facilities as their schedule permits. In addition to the one-on-one intensive coaching, players enjoy the atmosphere and solitude of our private facilities.
- Provides professional players with the coaching and tools they need to train effective during and between competitive seasons.
- Develops a personalized training program designed to identify obstacles to continue growth as a player, maximize talent, and determine changes that need to be implemented in order to improve, succeed, and progress on Tour.
- Members of the instructional staff travel, upon request, to various events throughout the year to assist with tournament preparation and evaluate the player in a competitive setting.
- Access to top sports psychology, upon request.
- Specific training session in the fall to assist players in preparing for the rigors of Q-School.